Win t-shirts + $100 for your green team. The team with the most compelling story (see judge info and criteria at bottom) will win a shirt for each member of the green team (up to 10) +$100 for your group! NEW DEADLINE: Enter by May 9th.Winners will be announced on May 12.
Create Plenty’s board of directors and staff will choose the finalists. Authors Beth Terry (My Plastic-Free Life) and John Elkington (The Zeronauts:Breaking the Sustainability Barrier) will decide the winning team, which will be announced on May 12.
Here are the key parts we will be looking for in your story:
- Introduce us to your team including how long you have been working together and the various leadership roles your members have taken
- A photo that captures your group at work
- Obstacles you overcame
- How did you work with community members, your principal, teachers and/or staff to achieve your goals?
- Next steps you will take to reach your current or future goals
- How did you educate others and pay the message of waste reduction, forward?